DtSearch Desktop / Engine 7.92.8571 | 54.7/115.1 Mb
DtSearch Desktop provides instant searching of desktop-accessible files. dtSearch can instantly search terabytes of text because it builds a search index that stores the location of words in documents. Indexing is easy - simply select folders or entire drives to index and dtSearch does the rest. Once dtSearch has built an index, it can automatically update it using the Windows Task Scheduler to reflect additions, deletions and modifications to your document collection. Updating an index is even faster, since dtSearch will check each file, and only reindex files that have been added or changed
The dtSearch indexer automatically recognizes and supports all popular file formats, and never alters original files. The dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site. dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVDs.
* A scrolling word list, for instant feedback as you type in a search.
* A look-up word feature, detailing the effect of fuzzy, phonic, wildcard, stemming and thesaurus search options.
* Browse and customize thesaurus options.
* A field button, showing all indexed document fields.
* A search history display.
* Search reports, showing hits in retrieved documents, along with the requested amount of context.
* Clipboard options, file launching, and other tools for working with retrieved data.
* Exporting of search results in various data formats, for easy use with other programs.
* Special forensic indexing and searching tools
DtSearch Engine Text Retrieval Engine lets developers quickly add dtSearch's proven, "industrial-strength" text search and retrieval to applications. The dtSearch Engine is in use in hundreds of commercial applications. See Case Studies & 3rd Party Solutions for over a hundred developer case studies. Typical uses of the dtSearch Engine include: publishing and searching database-driven Web sites, incorporation into information management applications, searching of technical documentation, incorporation into forensics applications, email filtering usage, and incorporation into a broad range of vertical-market applications (legal, medical, financial, recruiting and staffing, etc.). The dtSearch product line can instantly search terabytes of text across a desktop, network, Internet or Intranet site. dtSearch products also serve as tools for publishing, with instant text searching, large document collections to Web sites or CD/DVDs.
* The dtSearch Engine provides developer access to indexed, unindexed, full-text and fielded data search options, including support for hundreds of international languages through Unicode
* The dtSearch Engine also provides developer access to dtSearch's integrated file parser and file format support
* File format support includes dtSearch's WYSIWYG hit highlighted search display of web-ready files
* File format support includes proprietary built-in HTML converters for non-web-ready files (like OpenOffice and MS Office documents)
* Developer file format support also works in connection with distributed or federated searching, including integrated relevancy ranking and hit-highlighted display of local and remote content
* The dtSearch Engine for Win & .NET supports C++, Java and .NET
* For example, the dtSearch Engine for Win & .NET includes a choice of an ADO.NET API, a Java API, a C++ API and a COM API for indexing and searching SQL-type databases, along with associated BLOB data
* The dtSearch Engine also supports search filters and other data classification options
* A .NET Spider API makes the full dtSearch Spider functionality accessible to developers
* The dtSearch Engine for Linux provides C++ and Java APIs to developers
Operating systems supported
Supported: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 3.
In Windows 8, 8.1, and10 dtSearch runs as a desktop application only (it does not run in the "Metro" user interface). Windows RT is not supported.
Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. (Under 64-bit versions of Windows, the 64-bit executables are installed in the dtSearch bin64 folder.)
dtSearch Desktop also requires that Internet Explorer is installed. Internet Explorer does not have to be your default browser (you can still use Netscape, Opera, or any other browser). dtSearch just needs certain components that are only available if Internet Explorer is installed on the computer.
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )